Infinity Wanderers


Alternate History Anthology

Infinity Wanderers will be an Alternate History anthology, published by the Wolfian Press in early 2018.

We are looking at a split-royalties format, whereby the publisher will keep 20% of the royalties, and the contributors (regardless of page count) will split evenly the remaining 80%. This will be paid by Paypal or UK bank transfer every 6 months.

Infinity Wanderers will have print, Kindle, and epub editions, and be advertised on the Wolfian Press and AHF social media accounts.

Submissions of up to 20 Word pages are requested, in the genres of Alternate History, Steampunk, Urban Fantasy, and Cyberpunk.